Hypoglycemia Sleep Alarm by Giant Biosensor
- Audible Alarm
- Easy to Use
- Vibration Alarm
- Monitors Skin Temperature
- Monitors Skin Perspiration
The Night Sweat Alarm is a device worn on the wrist or ankle that sounds an audible alarm and vibrates to wake those people who experience interrupted sleep due to drenching night sweats causing the need to constantly change sleepwear and sheets. It triggers an alert upon detecting either a drop in skin temperature or the presence of perspiration which is how the body regulates its temperature.
Night sweats may be caused from a variety of factors. Your physician should always be consulted in cases of persistent night sweats.
Features of the Night Sweat Alarm include a sleek, ergonomic design, replaceable battery, and comfortable adjustable elastic strap. Your purchase confidence is ensured through a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Other than the purchase price, there are no on-going costs to run the monitor other than changing the batteries every six to twelve months.
^ Hypoglycemia symptoms are unique to each person and this device does not detect hypoglycemia, only 2 common symptoms.
Hypoglycemia Sweat Alarm Product Specifications
- Version: NSA1
- Sensor: Nickel Free Metal
- Case Material: ABS Plastic
- Band Material: Elastic Fabric
- Size (Case): 43.44 x 35.96 x 14.81mm
- Weight (Case and Band): 0.6 oz
- Battery: CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell (included)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.0V
- Alarm: Piezoelectric Buzzer and Vibrator
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C (-4F to +158F)
Transportation and Storage Specifications
- Temperature: -40C to +70C (-40F to +158F)
- Relative Humidity: 10% to 100%
- Atmospheric Pressure: 500 to 1060 hPa