Respiratory Supplies

 

Do you have breathing problems like asthma, emphysema, chronic bronchitis or COPD?

Medicare covers respiratory medications like albuterol, ipratropium bromide, and many more respiratory medications. Medicare also covers disposable & reusable nebulizers, nebulizer compressors and related supplies. If you have Medicare and supplemental insurance, you may qualify to receive your respiratory medications and supplies at No Cost* to you. Medicare pays 80% and most supplemental insurances pay the remaining 20%.

Medicare may cover the cost of your Nebulizer, Respiratory Supplies and Medications!

How our respiratory supplies program worksRespiratory Nebulizer
  • ADS will handle all of the confusing Medicare and Insurance paperwork for you.
  • You won’t have to pay up front for your medications.
  • We will ship your supplies directly to your front door.
  • One of our friendly customer care representatives will call you each month to check on your supplies. You don’t have to worry about running out of your important respiratory medications any more.

Nebulizer Therapy

Nebulizers are very easy to use. You simply pour the medication into the Nebulizer cup, turn on the compressor, put the mouthpiece in your mouth, and slowly breath in and out. It's that easy.

To enroll in our program you can simply call us Toll-Free: 1-866-422-4866 or fill out the short form on the right and we'll handle it from there.

Our Featured Nebulizer System

PariLC Nebulizer

We are proud to feature the Pari LC Plus nebulizer and Pari Pro neb nebulizer compressor, the most efficient aerosol delivery system on the market. This nebulizer produces tiny aerosol particles, making it easy for you to breathe deep into your lungs. And, breathing treatment times are only 7-8 minutes!!!

The PARI LC Plus nebulizer delivers fast, effective treatments, making it ideal for children as well as adults. Inspiratory and expiratory valves control the flow and minimize waste. This nebulizer will last six months or more and can be used on any compressor. It comes complete with valves, tubing and instructions. Dishwasher safe.

Call us Toll Free 1-866-422-4866 will start you with the latest nebulizer system, cutting your breathing treatment times in half and helping you breathe a whole lot better! Call or fill out the short form and we will handle it from there.

Get a Free Diabetes Meter
First Name *

Enter first name
Last Name *

Enter last name
Phone Number *

Enter a USA phone # with no symbols
Email Address

Enter email address


Please be assured that we value and protect your privacy. By submitting this information, I authorize Advanced Diabetes Supply to contact me.

Nationally Accredited

NABP LogoAdvanced Diabetes Supply was the first pharmacy to become accredited through the new DMEPOS accreditation program by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.

Read article...

Stay Connected