Performing A Blood Glucose Test is Easy With The Accu-Chek® Guide From Roche™
No coding required meter! Accu-Chek is known for their accuracy and consistency. Quick results! The Accu-Chek Guide features a strip ejector and a port light! So now you have a more sanitary option of disposing your strips and for testing in low light places and situations such as nighttime. It also features a smart phone app that connects your phone and your test results! So no more having to write down notes or worrying about having a pen and paper nearby because now your results go where you go!
Contact ADS Customer Service at 1-866-422-4866
• Do not use the meter at high hematocrit levels above 65 % or low hematocrit levels below 10 %.
• Not for use in diagnosis or screening of diabetes mellitus.
• Not for neonatal use.
• Abnormally high concentrations of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) resulting in blood concentrations in excess of 5 mg/dL may cause inaccurate results. If you are not sure please check with your doctor.
• Do not use the meter system to measure blood glucose in people who are experiencing cardiovascular collapse (severe shock) or decreased peripheral blood flow.
• Do not use this system during xylose absorption test.
• Not for use on critically ill patients, patients in shock, dehydrated patients, or hyperosmolar patients.
• This system has not been tested at altitudes higher than 10,150 feet.
Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.