IV3000 IV Dressing by Smith & Nephew
The film in the IV3000 has a unique molecular structure which is much more permeable to water vapor compared to other films. This reduces the risk of bacterial growth which usually leads to infection.
Smith & Nephew Opsite IV3000 Dressing – Wound Care Dressing
Smith and Nephew IV3000 Transparent Dressing, (2 3/8″ X 2 3/4″) allows 1-hand application, excellent adherent, promotes drier catheter sites, reduces skin trauma upon removal.
Smith & Nephew IV 3000 Transparent Dressing:
- Moisture-responsinve cannula dressing for catheter site care
Benefits of Using Smith & Nephew IV3000 Dressing:
- Reduces Risk of Infection The film in the IV3000 has a unique molecular structure which is much more permeable to water vapor compared to other films. This reduces the risk of bacterial growth which usually leads to infection.
- Excellent Adherence IV3000 Dressing keeps the skin drier. This improves adherence and reduces the number of unscheduled dressing changes.
- Improved Comfort Its low allergy adhesive and high permeable film helps to prevent irritation and discomfort.
- Great Catheter Stability The IV3000’s film is highly conformable, allowing you to move freely.
- Transparent for Easy Inspection Inspect the catheter site for infection without having to remove the dressing.
- Waterproof Allows you shower while wearing the dressing.
Easy to Use
- 1-Hand application makes it simple to use.
- The unique grid pattern adhesive makes removal easier and less painful.
Comes in a box of 100