Folic acid is a B vitamin. It helps the body make healthy new cells, meaning it is important for cell growth and metabolism. “Folic acid” and “folate” mean the same thing. They have the same effects. Folic acid is a man-made form of folate and is in supplements and added to foods. Folate is found […]
LATEST FROM BLOG
- This summer, dont forget to take along your diabetes testing supplies.
- Type 1 Diabetes Testing and Healthy Living May Help Kids Maintain Weight
- Diabetes Testing Supplies and Modified Meal Plans: News about Staying Healthy
- Should Super-Sized Coffee Be Added to Our Diabetes Testing Supplies List?
- Diabetes Testing Supplies May Help People Avoid Episodes of Ketoacidosis